egat
When I woke up this morning, something that makes me feel wonderful. I was listening to Miley's song titled "D Climb", I can't help to admire this song deeply! Especially the lyrics.... ("I can almost see itThat dream I’m dreaming butThere’s a voice inside my head sayin,You’ll never reach it,Every step I’m taking,Every move I make feelsLost with no directionMy faith is shaking but IGot to keep tryinGot to keep my head held high").... And all I can think was my past when I was growing up... (The struggles I’m facing,The chances I’m takingSometimes they might knock me down butNo I’m not breakingI may not know itBut these are the moments thatI’m going to remember most yeahJust got to keep goingAnd I,I got to be strongJust keep pushing on,cause There’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climb) That every now and then, I am still learning the lyrics so that I can sing it along by myself with/o listening to it..
And I realized, dream is not about giving up, It's all about determination, patient and learn from your mistakes.....
(Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It’s all about D Climb)


0 Responses