egat
As I sat on my computer while watching this show, I can't help my emotion as my tears rolls slowly down my cheek. A touching show that I can't pretend to myself not to cry... My god, it reminds me of my mother.. T_T Honestly, it's the song made me cry. What'a melodramatic!

I am a mama's girl but I didn't show it to her. I love her but I didn't express it enough. I care for her but I am too shy to show it and say it in front o' her. But I know she knew it. I've seen my mother worked hard for us. Carrying a tons of grasses for her animals, chasing her pigs that messing around, fixing the broken floor and wall, harvesting corn at neighbors farm. With all of this routine she made me so proud of her. For me, she's the best mother in the whole world. She may can't help us w/ our homework all the time back when I was in grade school, but she'd tried her best to become the best mother to her children. Dang it! I wanna go home so bad... can't help to miss her! ika nga "our mother is the sweetest and most delicate of all.. she knows more of paradise then angels can recall"...

"A WONDERFUL MOTHER"
GOD made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining start,
In her cheeks, fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me =)


0 Responses