egat
Yesterday morning, hubby and I were planning to do some home renovations. And I am now doing some house plan details for us to start with. Since we're living out in the country, I get to see all the pretty trees and flowers in a peaceful surroundings. Doing some house plans really drives me crazy because I wanna take care our back porch first since summer is gonna be here soon. But hubby wants to do something else aside from the back porch and we really need to do some floor plans. Though most home designers and builders are men and most home buying decisions are made by the women. Renovating, designing, building a house is not so easy especially when you don't know what design you really like. But if both partners agreed about the house plans, everything will work smoothly.

0 Responses