egat

I wanna own one of the howard miller clocks someday! Hopefully by the next time we move. It's just something that I really like to put in a living room or in a dining room. The only clock that we own is just a wall clock that really made me wanting something that is decent and simple.
This is my Ideal Clock..
This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.

A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.

The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.

Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.

A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles — three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2"" behind the moving pendulum.

I can't wait to show this to my husband. For sure he will like this!

0 Responses