egat
I miss my mother.... the way she used to be.. I used to be a mama's girl!

I miss your voice that used to softly sing my special lullaby.
I miss your hands that used to hold me when I was scared.
I miss your eyes that would bring me to ease each time I stared into them.
I miss your nicknames you gave me when I would act bad.
I miss you falling asleep to your heartbeat when I would lay my head upon your chest.
I miss the prayers we taught me when we prayed together.
I miss the "I love you's" & "Be careful's" everyday.
I miss the "Good Morning" & "Good night's".
I miss our tickle fights.
I miss our arguments knowing you were always right.
I miss you........the way you once were
huhuhuhuhuhu
I told my husband once, "wish I just stay as a baby so that forever i'm on my mothers arms... and he felt bad for a while coz he thought I don't wanna be with him which is not true.. I am just missing my mother.


1 Response
  1. S-H-Y Says:

    Na parehas jd ta girl :(..