egat
Yesterday afternoon, I got a magazine of Victoria's Secret on my computer desk. My husband told me that maybe I should start seeking clothes for fall so he left me a magazine of Victoria's Secret. I have a few dresses, shirts etc. that is VS, but they will be useless this coming fall. Since fall is coming, I was just quite unhappy b/c for sure I'll suffer how cold inside and outside of our payag. And need more jackets on. ggggrrr but maybe I might love it because of the smells that you speak of; and also because things are dying, things that you don't have to take care of anymore, and the grass stops growing. (Am just lazy mowing the grass). But anyway, am kinda excited b/c we don't have fall season in the Philippines and hhhhmmm this is gonna be my first time to endure what really fall feels like.




0 Responses