egat
It's funny how many people that are impatient realize that they are and they are really sorry for it, but can't seem to overcome it. I'm getting a lot better, I used to be much more impatient than I am now but i still have many problems with it... my husband keep telling me to be patient sometimes, Am only impatient in some situations. ... I am very impatient to the things that I really want so bad.. I'm not a very nice person to be around when I'm stressed out or aggravated that this is not good at all.. but you know, this is an attitude that really you can't keep on track... Do you think this is insane?

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ganyan talaga minsan habang tumatanda umiikli ang pasensya :P


  2. egat Says:

    hahahaha siguro nga! jek jek jek


  3. mark Says:

    ana Jud nah Egat.. bisan unsaun pana pag bali2.. ang taw impatiEnt man Jud..wahaH! peru nuhai Dli..
    wahahh!

    dli sad ka ngaUb oi!
    wahhah! taw lng kah...


  4. egat Says:

    mao sad jud! thanks for dropping by marky...