egat
Our lives are so busy and sometimes we live so far from our families. We miss the relationships with them and often we do not even share important life events with them. If not actual distance then at least we must move closer in our hearts. As what the older people say, "no one will ever love us unconditionally like our family can." Agree????

Last night, I talked to my brother thru yahoo messenger. It's been a while we haven't spend time together since I moved to this country. It was night time here and day time there. He got a chance to get online while he's waiting for his next subject. And that was the time I first talk to him in a serious way. Several days ago, I talked to my mother on yahoo also, she really cried and I really hate to see her crying... she misses me so bad I know, coz I feel the same way too. My first week staying here was so horrible... kind of bizarre but talking to them on the phone really helped me a lot. Until I get used to see them online and hearing their voices.


2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    depressing naman pag ganyan.. tsk :(


  2. egat Says:

    minsan.. pero naka ugalian ko nalang!