egat
Photobucket


Some people won't believe in you because they think it's impossible, some may judge you, they won't encourage you to follow your dreams, but you must always believe in you, no matter how long the journey ahead seems. Some will be jealous of you, their words will be sharp and unkind, but you must close your ears to such words, and never allow them to change your direction or your mind. These is based on my experiences in life. And for my sister Jane, I'll always believe in you and encourage you to follow your dreams, and I'll try my best to show you that the road is never as long as it seems. I'll cheer for you, my words will be warm and kind, because I truly treasure you. You own a part of my heart and you're always on my mind.



2 Responses
  1. saul krisna Says:

    hi... misan mahirap mag tiwala sa sarili pag tila ba lahat ng tao ay pilit na binababa ka....

    nice post ate...


  2. Anonymous Says:

    but for sure, there's still someone trust you.. just like your family... for me, i'll be strong enough being wit my family beside me..