egat
Photobucket

Here are my random photos from my phone... I took snap shots of my goats this past few days when the time I was mowing the grass and had my break.

We live in a country that made us decide to raise a goats.... so that I won't get bored at home.
I am not picky in living, I grown up raising animals. And here is my short story...

Back when I was a toddler, we live in a province with my mother, I am the eldest among the five siblings, I stand as the second father because he works in the city. My mother has 4 Carabao's, 5 Cows, 8 Goats. She decided to raised that kind of animals so that she could afford to send her children to college. Mother wasn't able to finish her study because of poverty. So she's coping for her children .... I know raising animals like that isn't easy...she's going to sell it, earned money and paid off our tuition fees. It may be unbelievable that we have that much animals... Yes! my mother has a dream... She ever wanted the best for her children to become an educated one... As she always say, 'poverty is not the hindrance to succeed'..
And now, she still have 3 kids more left to send to the university for college. If we just rely on fathers salary, we won't make it to go to college...

We may face the ever ever worst problem in our lives, that's when my father can't pay my graduation fee.. but my mother sold one of her young carabao so that I could graduate in college. They made a good choice, because, If they're going to ask to borrow money to their siblings??????.....hhhhmmmmm boyboy lang ang madawat. Ginoo nalang ang mag igo nila, 'KUNG HATAG, HATAG... KUNG HUWAM, HUWAM....

And I am so proud of my thoughtful parents... Eventhough they don't have enough education, they still think about their children's future. And thank God, nga akong mama dili nawong og kwarta og kamao malooy... not like the otherssss... you must pay them back because they
helped you when you were struggling... like you owe them without even knowing...

Anyway, I am contented for what I have now, having a happy, loving and God fearing family.

This is when they saw me quitting mowing the grass...
When I sat in the grass to unwind with my goats..

Giving them more attention for them to feel that I care about this lil pretty goats
I had fun playing with them while waiting for my hubby to get home..



0 Responses