egat
He came into my life unexpectedly. Sorta like a movie, you know, the kind that leaves you with little tears about to fall from your eyes. A huge lump in your throat, and inspiration. A drive that makes you so sure you will find love out there. (Wishful thinking?)

At first, I wasn't expecting it to happen. Wasn't looking for it. But I wasn't against it. I was open to it sub-consciously I suppose. Searching for that fairy tale somewhere, my internal thoughts caught up with the rest of science and dove into technology as well. I had heard so much about it happening to real life people like me, but it happened! I had talked to him on and off through way of chat rooms for about a months. Except the fact that he seemed like a really nice guy. He intrigued me. Making it harder to not talk. It's all you can do, just type out your inner most thoughts, and delight in the very thought of making a 'friend' online.

Our phone conversation was great. I was attracted immediately by his voice. But there had to be more, right? There just has to be! I was thirsting for more information from him. I simply wanted to know everything about this man. We had seen each other's pictures already...webcams...Finally, we fell in love. Just like that. . And I can say this, without hesitation, that I fall in love with this man more and more every day.We talked about our wants, our needs, our desires at this time. What we wanted from each other, and how we could go about it. We knew all we wanted was to be together, but could we handle it? Were we ready to take on something so rough? We have. Overcoming the distance, the money issues, the conversation issues, well, it hasn't been easy. But we don't think any relationship is a bed of roses. We take the good, and the bad, and we still love each other.

Through this love we have grown stronger. We have learned from each other. We have taken our relationship beyond the levels of just something we got 'off the internet'.
The one thing that I can hold onto in this world. The one relationship I have ever felt love from. He loves me. Plain and simple. With my flaws and all. He sees the good in me, and I can see it in him. I have found my true connection. Without him, I'd simply be searching for something that couldn't give me what he gives me. It would only be false, and I know this to be of truth, because for once in my life, my heart feels what my head does, and their both in sync. I'm loving every minute of it.

As what the older people say;
Love will find you when you least expect it. And in the last place you would ever think of finding it.


0 Responses