egat
Yesterday, I supposed to clean the house...

I started in the front porch.. but when I saw the bucket that full of old water, I decided to clean it outside... so the bucket was with me and I went to the back door because the front door was messed up with our 3 goats... they're crapping everywhere... I passed across the hallway on the way to the back door... And when I was outside and holding the door knob still, I didn't realize that the door knob was broke! So I shut the door, and It's too late for me to realize, to think that the main door was locked and I couldn't get back inside the house....

I stuck outside in the house.. I was just wearing a big t-shirt, without shorts.. and thank god, I still wear my underwear... lol bec. I was planning to ask help to our neighbor but I force myself to just find another way coz I haven't had a bath... So I grab the ladder but the ladder wasn't long enough for me to reach the roof and open the door upstairs into the balcony... What I did, I call one of our dog inside the house and asked help but that's just a dog! I was totally freaked out...... And the dog wasn't even understand about my situation outside... I almost cry because I don't know what to do, I couldn't even call my husband coz I left my phone inside the house... He was at work when these things happened.. I cannot run to the neighbor coz I didn't wear shorts.. And I don't wanna stay and sleep outside.

Anyway, I stay calm and think.... and I was looking for something that is hard so that It could help me to beat the knob... and it took for a while for me to get in... And finally, everything was solved and I admit to myself on that time that I was an 'idiot'... well, nobody is perfect but I learned my stupidity... I was sweating and nervous still but at least I let myself get in the house again!

0 Responses