egat

I thought, I am one month pregnant.. I wasss so happy and excited to have a baby. I've been telling my family in laws and my family back home that I might have a baby soon. Everyday, I am inspired just thinking havin' a baby in my arms. One time, when my husband got home from work, I teased him that I just had my period and he's so mad at me. Later on, I apologize and I swore will not tease him like that again.
But everything was change when I woke up this morning, I feel something on my legs.. it's so slippery so I stood up and it's a blood! I am not surprised nor happy. I am so damn down and weak to find out that I am not pregnant. Those days that 'thinking' I am preggy was just a fantasy. My period just delayed for one week, never thought it could happened. I told myself... so what? so be it! I called my husband from work right away to let him know what's happening, and then I look up as a tear rolls slowly down my cheek as though I am always in control but not today not now like for once I don't have any answer.
He tried to cheer me up though I know, he is disappointed too. Maybe this is not the right time for us to have a baby. We both want a baby so bad... But well, only god knows when.



5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    you're right. maybe it's not the right time yet but im sure God will bless you with one someday :D

    hope you feel better.


  2. Yen Says:

    Just keep on trying and add some prayers that God may grant you more happiness by having a baby.
    Keep smiling!


  3. egat Says:

    thank u guys, u really make me smile and make me inspired once again...


  4. Just Me Says:

    You don't have to keep trying when its time it will happen.


  5. PinkNote Says:

    Don't worry, God will send you a cute little angel in His time..:)