egat
 May award nasad ko... proudly from tejan! Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu.. jek jek jek.. 

All of my life, I tried not to rely on somebody else's except sa akong bana... ni tagam naman jud ko nga gi boy2x ko og taman kay naka merkano nku unya for them, I have bunch of money which is  not really true. Anyway, I start blogging on my own, figuring things out how, where, when w/o any help of somebody else. I believe that I could  start something for me to have fun. W/o knowing you could earn money by blogging. And that's my goal that someday, I could earn money thru blogging. And I've got new friends here that really makes me feel that somehow somewhere you could have friends everywhere.


 I would like to share this to my friends ...
GandaChikletsCyndiIanneDaotMarkyJettro, and Yen...
God Bless and Have a nice day to all.


5 Responses
  1. dÖLL Says:

    Ganda.. thnx sa award....


    amping!



  2. Anonymous Says:

    thanks sis!! :D ang kyut naman nito!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    thanks sis! ang kyut naman nito! :D


  4. PinkNote Says:

    Thanks Egat!^^

    Posted it on my page already...

    Muah!=)