egat

Thursday was our day! we both celebrated our birthdays though mine is one week ahead, yet we decided to celebrate as one. We went to Hot Springs, AR where we both enjoy our moments together. Hot Springs looks like France... just for what I have seen on T.V. I keep comparing it to the places here and wish we could move there.. jek jek wish ko lang! We spent the whole day around the Hot Springs. Eventhough we had fight before we leave at home but we fixed it! And we are both happy after all. And now he is 37 and I am 22, I feel like I am getting so old... I don't wanna get old honestly, but nobody can stop it lol. Well, I guess I'll just live life to the fullest while young and kicking! jek jek
Anyway, this is the first birthday that I am with the man I love b/c I've been celebrating my birthday alone except with my family.


We went window shopping but I didn't even got a dress that fits me. I just end up with my cute brown hat.
At the park when we just had our lunch at Italian Restaurant
These is the tower were going to visit
And now, here i am....
I am now inside the Tower... nag bukiki..


hhhhmm but of course maka limtan ba di ay ang SIMBAHAN..
My mother in-law's gift for me.. And also, I received a Birthday card from my grandmother inlaw.. that was really flattering..
Our Birthday Cake!
The Icing nga pwerte gyud tawn gahi-a pisliton nga na unsa na ang resulta sa amoang cake... pero enjoy gihapon.


10 Responses
  1. S-H-Y Says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sa inyong duha and I wish you will have many years together...Nalingaw ko og maau sa inyo pic :d, hapit na pod birthday sa ako bana, I plan to surprise him pero kailangan ko mag tuon usa unchaon paghimo og cake hehe..


  2. egat Says:

    ty shy... send my warmest regards u bana..


  3. Anonymous Says:

    happy birthday sa inyong dalawa :D



  4. PinkNote Says:

    Happy Birthday to both of you!=)


  5. egat Says:

    thanks pink note...


  6. mark Says:

    Happy BUrpDaye nnYu... aheheh! u unad Ur bana,,, ahhhehe


  7. Just Me Says:

    I love Hot Springs. I know you had fun.


  8. egat Says:

    I really wanna go back there next time..