egat

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. For my husband, I always want the best for you especially on your Birthday.
You may always hear me saying 'I love you' but I am not satisfied. I always miss you every time you're not with me. Every turn I make that you're not around, I am officially missing you. Thank you for being my friend, my best friend, my boyfriend, my husband and everything. And I couldn't ask for more.

Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece,
I NEED YOU...
Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art,
I NEED YOU...
Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness,
I NEED YOU...
Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless
melody,
I NEED YOU...
Advance Happy Birthday!


3 Responses
  1. dÖLL Says:

    advance happy boitdee semuhang husband!...


    ayaw na inum usab ganda.. eheheh =))


  2. dÖLL Says:

    oo..


    eehhehe =)

    unta makasabot siya unsa akong gipangyaw2!...ehehhe!... or need to trnaslte in English!...


  3. egat Says:

    translate naku english of course! =0)