egat
When I open up the window for my online game 'Dark Age of Camelot', I saw  TeJan gave me an award again! Same as Marky... But I was so lazy when the time I grab my award from Marky's Blog and unfortunately, I didn't even read what it says... When TeJAn dropped a message to my other blog , she said that "this time is a lil bit challenging"... God! I was so  ashamed to Marky ..But well, I guess it's not yet too late. They both say, to accept this award you should share 7 interesting things about you. Well, I am thinking while I was playing my online game. I don't have much friends so i'll try! To Marky and Tejan, thank you for including my blog to this award.

 
Rules: To accept this award, do the ff;
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominates 7 Kreativ Bloggers you nominate.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.

"7 THINGS ABOUT EGAT"....

Photobucket1. I am the eldest among the 5 siblings.
Photobucket2. My barkada used to call me "EGAT" because of my big round eyes and big smile eventhough akong ngipon sapaw. Temptress looking daw! hahahha Charot! 
Photobucket3. I used to be a clown student when I was in college... I remember favorite student jud ko sa akong english teacher kay iya daw ko e-tagak sa bintana from 6th floor to the ground floor. Bogay man jud og tapulan mo report. It's just bec. taray man gud sya! 
Photobucket4. I am a  tough girl according to my husband, siblings, friends and parents. But for me, just 'slight'.

Photobucket5. Being in America  is my greatest dream and now, Am already here! God is so good to me. Thank you God! 
Photobucket6. KANO LOver since high school and never got involved with filipino guy. Swear to God!
Photobucket7. This is might be so impossible but I don't care If you won't believe me...I was still virgin until I got my husband. I was scared nga ma-buntis ko to the guy without any assurance until  d age of 20. Coz I prefer to save my virginity for someone whom I'm gonna marry.  Pwerte sad tawn nakung pugong sa akong 'biga'... lol coz most women now a days are single moms..
Well, that's all I can think for now... and don't know if it's really interesting.. but it's really a big 'REVELATION' ... 

And I nominate the following 7 kreative  bloggers;

Mission Accomplish and now guys, it's your turn... 


7 Responses
  1. PinkNote Says:

    Thank you Egat!^^

    I'll post about this soon!=)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    remind mo ko to do this one of these days. kasi for sure makakalimutan ko.... ATE! haha! :P


  3. dÖLL Says:

    hello Ganda..

    thanks a lot.muahz!

    I really appreciate it.. ehehe!

    daghan jud kog award..gikan sa imuha!


  4. my katiebug Says:

    thanks, girl for sharing the award with me. truly appreciate it. will grab it in a bit. again, thanks and i agree you are one creative blogger yourself. keep posting! :) have a blessed week! :)


  5. egat Says:

    you're welcome guys.. you all deserved it!


  6. Arvin Says:

    salamat sa award..lagi na akong naglalasing dahil nabigo ako sa isang babae..di ko na kaya..mahirap na talaga..


  7. PinkNote Says:

    I tagged you... visit my site...=) tnx!