egat
Have you heard someone called you a  'BITCH'? w/ or w/o a reason? Hhhmm some people just insecure, jealous, and feel ugly for themselves that's why they call us bitch! hhhmmm such a bad word butttt we might don't know or didn't even hear that from them, but for sure back-biters doooo.. Agree or Disagree?????... oink oink oink 4 them! jek-jek-jek

Being a Bitch means.... I stand up for myself and my beliefs, I stand up for those I love.. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things the way I won't compromise whats in my heart, I live my life by 'My Way', I won't allow anyone to step on me, I refuse to tolerate injustice. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be me. So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame, squash every ounce of beauty I hold w/in... you won't succeed. And if that makes me a Bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and I'm proud to be a "BITCH".

P.S. Nobody called me 'BITCH' yet but well, just in case.... wuahahahahaha! 
 


2 Responses
  1. Laikka Says:

    yap! its just depends how we react on things and terms and how we define those words..heheh! amping bitchypie;)and depends who calls you that way..uh,uh!hehe

    continue to have a good outlook in life! godbless!


  2. egat Says:

    hahaha when my husband read my post about bitchology, he really asked me 'who called you bitch'??? I just laugh and laugh, and said, nobody.. just a thought that came out from my mind.. jekjekjek